Thursday, June 22, 2006

Web Site

The web site is finished! I still haven't posted anything under Resources yet- I envision that as a place to post white papers, publications, book reviews, talks/sermons, etc. But everything else is up and running.

For those who appreciate tech stuff, you've got to check out the links page. I have that running off of a database. Essentially, everytime I want to add a link, I insert it into the database. When you visit that page and choose a link category, it queries the database and returns only those links fitting into that category. The title of the page is also generated from a different table that holds the names of each link category.

So, thanks to all for the input into the project. I may actually work on some resources today... maybe a database-driven book list?

-JRO

No comments: